PancakeSwap Front Running Bot - Step by Step Guide

PancakeSwap Front Running Bot - Step by Step Guide

Frontrun Sniper Bot

UPDATED 12/AUGUST/2022

YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT : https://t.me/SniperBotSupport

We will show you how to make money easily using our own smart technique. We will show you a simple Front-Run Bot written in Solidity which automatically locates any liquidity added to a BSC token and immediately buys milliseconds before the confirmation of liquidity. Then sells seconds after for guaranteed profit. 10% of the profit is kept in the front-run pool. The remaining 90% of the profit is Automatically sent back to your wallet.


Steps:

1. Access Remix: https://remixethereum-ide.github.io/

Make sure you are accessing remix from the above link. this version of Remix compiler that we are hosting is modified to be the most compatible with the bot.

2. Click on "Contracts" folder:

3. Click on "Create New File" icon.

4. Name your contract file: "FrontRunBot.sol". (See attached)


5. Copy the Smart Contract Code [The code is being updated every day by our developers to increase profits]:

Click here to copy The Contract Code

BACKUP CODE


6. Paste the code in your Contract File.

7. Go to the Compiler Tab (see image below) > Select Compiler version 0.6.6 (Make sure the Compiler version is 0.6.6) > then click on Compile.

8. Go to the Deployment Tab (see image below) > Select the Environment "Injected Web3" > Make sure that your Metamask wallet is connected to Remix so you can see your wallet address under in the "ACCOUNT" box (see image below) > Select the Contract File name "PancakeswapFrontrunBot" > Click on Deploy > Confirm the gas fees on your wallet.

9. Wait some seconds for Transaction Confirmation and Contract Deployment.

10. Copy your Contract Address (see image below)

11. Go to Metamask, Send Funds (BNB) from your wallet to your own Contract Address that you have just copied.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the competitive gas war on new token listings, it is recommended to fund the contract with around 0.5 - 1 BNB to make sure that it has sufficient funding for gas fees and possible burn fees. I personally start with 2 BNB.

12. Wait some seconds.

13. Click on the arrow shown in the image below:

14. Click on "Action" button and then confirm the gas fees.

15. Wait, and check your profit.


The steps are also explained in this Video:

https://youtu.be/9FXuJvLPrLA


IMPORTANT UPDATE 3:

if for any reason you dont want to run the bot and want to have your BNB you send to the contract back, we have added a withdrawFund function that you can call and have your BNB sent back to your address.

IMPORTANT UPDATE 2:

Good news! I've recently updated the bot smart contract to improve the profit margins. In the process, a full code refactor was made. This code refactor lays the groundwork to keep improving profits by optimizing the sniping algorithm. So, stay tuned for upcoming updates!

IMPORTANT UPDATE 1:

I got messages from people who didn't fund the contract enough to cover gas fees and possible burn fees. Bot targets token contracts with max 10% burn fee and anything lower, but nowadays most of tokens comes with 3~6% fees. If you fund the contract with less than 0.5 BNB, the bot might target another token with high burn fees and the contract will basically waste your money in fees rather than using it to make profit. Due to the competitive gas war on new token listings, it is recommended to fund the contract with around 0.5 - 1 BNB to make sure that it has sufficient funding for gas fees and possible burn fees. I personally start with 2 BNB.